National Webmaster Application
This position is open to both Arnold Air Society and Silver Wings members. The National Webmaster is primarily responsible for updating and maintaining the AAS and SW National Web Site in conjunction with the National Staffs and the National Administrative Consultant for Internet Communications (NAC/IC). All Area Commanders and SW Regional Presidents should nominate one member from their AAS Area or SW Region for the job. Other interested members may also apply.
Eligibility and requirements:
- All applicants must be active members in good standing of a nationally-affiliated AAS Squadron or SW Chapter. Candidates may not be members of any incoming National Headquarters or NATCON Headquarters host Squadron or Chapter. Any interested member may apply.
Applications and nominations must include:
- A letter describing the candidate's qualifications, decorations, and experience in AFROTC and AAS/SW. Specific reference to the applicant’s experience in web site design and maintenance is mandatory. Internet addresses of publicly accessible web sites that the candidate has designed or maintained, if available, should also be included in the application.
- At most, three letters of recommendations.
- All applications should be emailed to the current Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 14st 2017 at EOD (23:59) ET.
The primary responsibilities and duties include:
- Publishing, maintaining, and updating AAS/SW information on the National Web Site in coordination with the National Staff, Board of Directors, and NAC/IC.
- Ensuring the functionality and integrity of the AAS/SW National Web Site on a continual basis.
I hope to see many applications and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.